Our site is optimized for today's modern browsers. To fully benefit from our site's features, please download the latest version of either:
AJV Sand Club Information
2019- 2020 Season
FALL SAND JR CLUB TRAINING AGES 11-18
This program is the perfect complement to indoor school ball or for the year round beach athlete. Cross training between sand and indoor helps sharpen your skills and increases your speed and agility. We are now offering practices in south Austin, on Wednesdays only!
- August 26th- October 30th; 8 Mondays & 10 Wednesdays at ASC Sand Complex- Cedar Park, 5:30- 7:30PM (Groups A & B) and 7:00- 9:00PM (Groups C & D) *No practices on Labor and Columbus day
- August 28th- October 30th; 10 Wednesdays only at Aussie's Sports Grill- South Austin, 4:50- 6:20pm (No SAQ conditioning)
- Drop-ins $55 per practice; email firstname.lastname@example.org
- $360 for Monday- 8 sessions; 1 practice a week in CP
- $380 for Wednesdays- 10 sessions; 1 practice a week at Aussies- South (NO SAQ conditioning)
- $450 for Wednesdays- 10 sessions; 1 practice a week in CP
- $630 for 2 practices a week- 18 sessions in CP
- Include 90 minutes of training & 30 minutes of conditioning (Cedar Park location only,) 12:1 Athlete to court ratio, 8:1 Athlete to Coach ratio, t-shirt
QUEEN OF THE BEACH SERIES Ages 10- 18
Great way for players to find partners and get extra touches! QOB consists of mini-tournaments every other Friday night. Athletes play with each player in their pool, in a lesss stressful environment than a tournament, and at half the cost.
- October 11th & 25th, November 8th & 22nd
- 6:30- 8:30 PM
- Ages 10-18 years old; players divided by 12U, 14U, 16U, & 18U divisions.
- $30 per player (50% off for AJV Sand year round players, email SAND to register)
- Minimum of 3 games to 21 points
- Top 3 players in each division receive medals!
Age Definitions for the 2019- 2020 Season:
- 18U Born on or after September 1, 2001
- 16U Born on or after September 1, 2003
- 14U Born on or after September 1, 2005
- 12U Born on or after September 1, 2007
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.