Our site is optimized for today's modern browsers. To fully benefit from our site's features, please download the latest version of either:
Tournaments - Central Texas Power League - Format
Who We Are
The Central Texas Power League is one of Texas' superior tournament series. Nearly 85 teams come from the surrounding Texas area to compete, offering elite playing experience and opportunities to play teams you might not have seen before. The Central Texas Power League includes four tournament weekends; these tournaments are two-day tournament weekend to give teams the highest quality competition possible throughout the entire series.
We are working together to bring the best competition to Central Texas. The Central Texas Power League is the premiere event in the central Texas area. The CTPL will allow your team to showcase its growth over the season and play against some of the best teams in the area.
CTPL Tournament Format
- The posted wave time and locations are tentitive and subject to change. Schedule is posted on Advanced Event Systems
- Each CTPL wil have its individual winner. The CTPL series is divided into four separate tournament weekends. Overall Champion is determined by the highest finish in CTPL #4 of a team who has participated in at least CTPL #1 - #3.
- All teams who register to participate are encouraged to play in all 4 stops, but are not required to
- All CTPL tournaments are two-day weekend with bracket play/power pools to crown the winner of each division
- There will be no tie-breakers throughout pool play
- In order to qualify for the 2020 CTPL Champion, a team must have participated in CTPL #1-#3
Seeding for CTPL #1 - 3 is based off the following criteria:
- LS Regional Ranking - Determies Club vs Open
- Previous Finishes in CTPLs - Teams who played in previous CTPLs see higher
Seeding for CTPL #4 is based off the following criteria:
- Tour of Texas or Texas Championship Series Finish -
- Average Finish for CTPL #1 - #3
- LS Regional Ranking for teams who did not participate in previous CTPL
- Divisions greater than 16 will have Open and Club finishes